Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I modify an ACT! 6 report to give me history for just meetings? How do I do it?

Copper Contributor

Can I modify an ACT! 6 report to give me history for just meetings? How do I do it?

Can I modify an ACT! 6 report to give me history for just meetings?  I figured out how to add a sort so the history comes out sorted within a contact, but I also want to have a report that shows only Meetings held.  Can I do that in ACT! 6?  Can I do it in the ACT! 2010?  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Deb H.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can I modify an ACT! 6 report to give me history for just meetings? How do I do it?

In ACT! 6 the answer is no. In ACT! 2010 something like that is possible but takes a significant amout of VB script programming added to the report. In the custom report package that I sell I have a report that will report only the most recent  Call Completed, Meeting Held To-do Done and Note. Only one of each and for any time period. Something sililiar could be used for meetings only.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Re: Can I modify an ACT! 6 report to give me history for just meetings? How do I do it?

Roy,

Thanks for confirming what I thought about ACT! 6 reports.  When the client upgrades, we may need to look into your solution for ACT! 2010 reporting.  Thank you again for your input.

Deb Henderson

ACT! Certified Consultant

Northeast Computer Training Group

Manchester, CT

www.necomputertraining.com