Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar print problem

Copper Contributor

Calendar print problem

[ Edited ]

I am having problems printing calenders in general. For some reason when I go to print a calender out of act, Act stops responding then shuts down. But its only calenders.  I can print everywhere else out of act with no problems at all. I am currently using Act 6.0, running windows 7 and I am printing to a Xerox Phaser 8500. If anyone has come across this problem or knows of any information that might help, please let me know.

[edited subject to match topic]

Platinum Elite Contributor

Calendar print problem

[ Edited ]

I hate to tell you this but with ACT! 6 on Windows 7 you likely have a problem without a fix.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Re: Calendar print problem

I currently have a second machine running win 7 and that prints fine to the same printer. I compared the two computers but I didn't see any difference in settings or print drivers. But I know it works on win 7. Any more suggestions will be great.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Calendar print problem

No suggestions. Those are the kind of problems you will encounter where application software is run on operating systems for which potential issues were not resolved. The cause could be anything. ACT! 6 was never tested for any version of Windows beyond XP. You will have to weigh whether the investment of your time trying to get such a mismatch to work is worthe the cost of an upgrade.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129