Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Attachments are going to bottom of Notes/History? (all of a sudden) help!

Attachments are going to bottom of Notes/History? (all of a sudden) help!

I have been using ACT 6.0 for several years without incident. Then, a few weeks ago I noticed that whenever I add an attachment into the Notes/History tab the attachment goes all the way to the bottom of the page. Even though i have the Notes sorted with most recent being at the top of the list, the attachment goes all the way to the bottom. I have to re-sort the list so it goes to oldest up top, then hit the sort button again and the most recent (including the new attachement) are back at the top of the list.

This is very annoying and adds confusion when i go back to a record to look at an attachment and its not there becuase I forgot to do the "sort" routine when I added the attachment... this is only happening on my computer - no other users in my office have the same issue. Has anyone else had this happen before? Any ideas how to fix it ? 

(by the way - I was so annoyed yesterday that I uninstalled and reinstalled ACT thinking that would fix whatever this little quirk is, but I checked the attachments again and it is still happening!)

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Attachments are going to bottom of Notes/History? (all of a sudden) help!

Is it just attachments or is the Tab not keeping the sort by Date order with newest first?
Is the sort also wrong in the demo database?
Are you running 6.03 (check help | about)?