Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act for financial services

Act for financial services

I have used Act for years, I am still using Act 6 because I purchesed Act for Advisors 3 or 4 Years ago and they where not compatible with the Act upgrades .. I was told today they now are compatible, and Advisors also have a new version . I am thinking of purchaseing Act 2008 and geting an update on Advisor. Does Act have its own version for Financial Advisors?  I also have a blackberry that I have never been able to sync ( I never had a problem with my Palm ) I purchesed a program Pocket Mirior I never did get it to work, I gave up .. It seems that the companion software is the best bet.  Any coments would be appreaciated.

Re: Act for financial services

There is an ACT 2007 version for "Financial Professionals".  I bought it but haven't fully utilized the extra capabilities (extra fields for financial information for your clients).  ACT told me that ACT 2008 for Financial Professionals would be out in January 2008 but it is not.  There are limitations with Outlook on the ACT 2007 version, so it's been very frustrating and I may go back to the less expensive version of ACT 2008 (the Financial Professional package costs more).

Thanks

Did you look at Act for Advisors it is pretty good ...The problem is you can't transfer data from a brokerage account you have to manualy imput ..I must admit I have done a poor job at keeping my data current if I have installed it all all.

I didn't know that there was a different ACT for Advisors.  I do not need the investment download feature as I work with wealthy people on estate planning and life insurance and like the extra fields for their info.  Thanks.

The web is www.act4advisors.com check it out the service is pretty good.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Also lamcfp,

You should look at Handheld Contact for the Blackberry. You can download a trial from www.GLComputing.com.au/HHC

Works with ACT! 6.0 - 10.0 and is more "ACT! like" than any other PDA link