Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Act 6 6.03 and Outlook 2003

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 6 6.03 and Outlook 2003

You said you have the option to use the ACT! address book? That's what you need to use
Copper Contributor

Yes I do have the Act address book in Outlook, but when I choose it and either send a new email or reply to an email sent it doesn't get recorded in Notes/History tab.  This was my original question.  I'd like to have it recorded in the Notes/History tab in Act.  Is there a way to accomplish this?
Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Actually, your original question said that it works when sending a new email, but not when replying.

Are you saying that neither creates the history?

It's a completely different issue if sending a new email, after selecting the contact from the ACT! address book, fails.

Solution
Accepted by topic author RickyL
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Outlook is set up as my email within Act.

When I send a new email from Act it does get recorded in notes/history as it's supposed to.

When the Act contact replies it goes to Outlook and doesn't show up in Act in notes/history.

When I reply to the Act contact using Outlook it doesn't show up in Act in notes/history.  I have tried clearing the "To" field and finding the contact in the ACT Address Book within Outlook, but still doesn't get recorded in notes/history.

My question is this.  Is there anyway to have my replies show up in Act in notes/history?

Thanks