Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2000

Act 2000

Hi all

I am hoping that some one can help me, i am currently administering a site that is still using ACT 2000 (5.04) !! when i use the email facility within Act i get the following error:

cannot send messege:invalid system specified.

i understand that this error is directly associated with this version.

Would be very grateful if any one could share a fix.

Thanks

Phil Gwinnell

(MCSA)

Re: Act 2000

Hi

I am using the same version, I got stuck in a situation I need to email inline image Through ACT 2000, is it Possible to email inline image by using this version ACT 2000. Your reply is highly appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you mean can you have an image embedded in the email I believe the answer in No for ACT! 5 (2000). If I remember correct the email which was based on the old internet mail was text only and you could only attach images.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I am very thankful to you. 

Is there any other way like some hot fixes or update, which enable the ACT!5 ( 2000) to email embedded inline image.
Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

As technology, ACT! 2000 is an antique. The ACT! program has changed ownership three time since ACT! 2000 was released. The only update for ACT! 2000 was to provide compatibility with Windows 2000. Most recent versions of ACT! since ACT! 12 have the capability to include an image within an email.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129