Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2000 v 5

Act! 2000 v 5

I know we are a bit out of date, but we have Act! 2000 version 5 and had lost our user manual.  Does anyone know where we can get one?

Many thanks for any help that can be given.  J

Re: Act! 2000 v 5

Hi

We have Act 6 Manual if that's any use to you, not sure if the functionality is so different, let me know - I'm happy to post it to you if you can cover postage from London, not sure where you are based.

AM

Anne Marie Taylor.

[ Edited ]

Hi AM, thanks for your message.  It would be great if you could send your manual to me and of course I would be happy to pay for the postage - just let me know if you want me to phone you and pay by credit card or whether you want to enclose an invoice with the manual.

Please can you send it to: {for privacy reasons, please provide contact information though the Private Message system. See the The image “http://community.act.com/i/skins/default/icon_notes_mail.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. towards the upper right of the screen}

Many thanks for your help; it is much appreciated!

JH

Message Edited by tashina on 04-25-2008 11:57 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

You shouldn't need the manual... it might be stroed as a PDF from the Help menu, or most questions can be answered in the Knowledge Bae

Dear AM,

Please can you send me an email at judith.hewitt@libralife.com so that I can send you the mailing address.

Many thanks.

J