Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2000 - Failed to connect to the word processor, the word processor driver is not running

Re: Act! 2000 - Failed to connect to the word processor, the word processor driver is not running

I need that link please.  I'm running Act! 2000 and Windows Vista

Thanks

Mike Porcelli

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act! 2000 - Failed to connect to the word processor, the word processor driver is not running

@rmporcelli wrote:

I need that link please.  I'm running Act! 2000 and Windows Vista

Thanks

Mike Porcelli

Seeing as ACT! 2000 wasn't properly designed for XP, I doubt it would work.

My Act 2000 All of a sudden tells me with a pop up window that [Failed to connect to the word processor, the word processor driver is not running. I have had MS Office 2003 2007 Professional already running with its MS Word and Open Office's Word processor working and then boom I get that message.  If you have any solutions to this issue(s) please post it or write back to me. Alan21057@aol.com. I also installed it on a new computer with Win Xp and Win 7 and some work and some have not since then.

Thank you 

Old thread, I know. However, I installed ACT2000 on my new Windows 8.1 and got the word processor to work by following these instructions.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Will_ACT_2000_work_with_Windows_7