Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 6 address book does not show up as an option when configuring Outlook 2003

ACT 6 address book does not show up as an option when configuring Outlook 2003

I have searched and reviewed multiple sources to find an answer on how to fix this. The latest fix was to unistall ACT 6 completely and reinstall. I was really hoping there was a dll or exe on my ACT 6 CD that I could install and take this pain away.

Does anyone have a proven alternative to the uninstall/install option I can use?

Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 6 address book does not show up as an option when configuring Outlook 2003

Re: ACT 6 address book does not show up as an option when configuring Outlook 2003

I did thank you. At this time my Outlook 2003 is getting confused with the install of ACT 2009 (which I am removing today). Once ACT2009 is no longer on my hdd I'll see if I can configure Outlook to use ACT 6's address book. If that doesn't work I'll be uninstalling & reinstalling ACT 6.

Thanks for your reply. 

Well, that makes a difference...

Only one version of ACT! can connect to Outlook - and it's the last one installed.

To re-connect ACT! 6, you'll need to reinstall it

Thanks again for your reply. ACT 2009 will soon be history so that should eliminate any further conflicts. 

You'll still need to reinstall ACT!6 to get it to replace the links in Outlook