Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 6 Database conversion going to ACT 2012

ACT 6 Database conversion going to ACT 2012

We've finally committed to migrating from ACT 6.0.3 to ACT 2012.  have been able to resolve a few issues related to the conversion process but now get the error message attached.   We've re-index and even exported the current dB to a new ACT 6.0.3 database (a process that took 24 hours with only 20,000 contacts).   But we get the same error as attached.  this at the finally stage of the conversion after all the contacts seem to have been properly converted.

Does anyone know what this error means and how to resolve it?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 6 Database conversion going to ACT 2012

Hello Ed,

Looks like one of the users is damaged, that's the way I am reading it anyways, I would suggest getting a hold of one of the ACC's in the US

I know Kim from tech benders does repairs of ACT! 6 database's, there are others as well but I can't remember who they are. You would need to search for them

We offer the service in house here, but you might be better off talking to somebody In the US.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Rosemann

Platinum Act! Consultants
Kurt@ActiveSales.net | www.ActiveSales.net | 877-569-8005

Re: ACT 6 Database conversion going to ACT 2012

Hi,

I will be able to fix your database.  Please upload your current backup for a free evaluation and fax over the forms.  Once this is done please call me at the office phone first and my cell phone second, if I am out of the office, to let me know the files are there. 

Click here to upload the database:

http://www.sendthisfile.com/f.jsp?id=aCv1UvH5TTlNk6biRy8lVrym

Click here to open the repair request forms:

http://www.techbenders.com/documents/TechbendersDatabaseRepairRequestForm_000.doc

If you have any questions or want help uploading the correct files to me please don't hesitate to call.  I only check my email a few times a day; however, I always have my cell phone with me.

Hope you are having a great day!

Kim

SR. Database Repair Technician

Tech Benders, ACT! Database Repair Services

(541) 689-3052 Office

(541) 221-1233  Cell

Kim@TechBenders.com

Visit www.TechBenders.com for more information about our company, products, and services.

Kim SR. Database Repair Technician Tech Benders, ACT! Database Repair Services (541) 689-3052 Office (541) 221-1233 Cell Kim@TechBenders.com