12-15-2008 04:52 AM
I am having an issue whereby the ACT icon is not showing on the toolbar in Word 2003.
Installed Office 2003 Professional
Installed ACT Version 6.03.979.
Installed Act hotfix for Word 2003
Added the act.dot file to word via tools, templates & add-ins.
Macro security set to low.
Click to enable the macro after adding the act.dot file
At this point normally the ACT icon shows in the word toolbar. However it is not showing.
Any ideas or has anyone come across this issue before?
12-18-2008 08:54 AM
The normal.dot file for Office may be damaged:
- Close all open programs on you machine
- Open Windows Explorer (My Computer)
- Right-click on C: drive and choose Search
- For Advanced Search Options, choose to search system files and hidden files
- Search for normal.dot
- Rename any results to normal.old
- Reopen Word by itself, then reopen ACT!
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.