Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 3.0 conversion to Outlook 2003

ACT 3.0 conversion to Outlook 2003

As I have previously written I seem to be having problems converting an act 3.0 database into outlook 2003.  I have been doing a lot of research in the past fews days, to find that there are companies who specialize in this, and that have their own conversion software to take care of these problems, which include a clean migration of all data inclusing notes, etc.  The problem is that these services are quit expensive, almost $700 for 1 database.  I was wondering if I upgrade my client to the latest version of ACT and convert their old 3.0 database to the current ACT version and then do a conversion to outlook 2003, if this will guarantee that all the data will come through cleanly.  Any opinions??   

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT 3.0 conversion to Outlook 2003

You will probably spend more doing the migration to version 10 first rather than going directly to Outlook if that is the client choice even if I think this might not be the right direction to go.
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.