Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2000 - Enlarge screen view?

ACT 2000 - Enlarge screen view?

Somehow view changed and went smaller on new laptop. I need to know how to enlarge the view on ACT 2000 version. I see where you can make icons small and large but not the entire view. Thanks, Kathy

Re: ACT 2000 - Enlarge screen view?

I'm sure you'll get other replies besides mine, but my guess based on an experience I had with a lap top is that your system settings for the lap top (not ACT) are not correct to adequately display ACT.  You didn't say which version of Window's you're using, so changing this is easy, although the method is different depending on your version.  Doing a help search for "change font size" will likely provide you the necessary steps on your version.

It is likely that you simply didn't "notice" the difference in screen resolution and / or font size UNTIL you opened ACT.

Hope that helps.

Wes

Platinum Elite Contributor

In all likely hood the screen resolution on your new laptop is very high. Unfortunately with an LCD screen you can't really change the screen resolution. One option for the ACT! program would be to create a new layout using increased sizes for the fields and a higher point size on the fields.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

My HP Laptop is less than two months old and I most definitely CAN change the screen resolution, and thereby changing the screen size.  Don't give up on the screen resolution issue until you've checked out your settings.  It resolved the issue for me.

Wes