Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2000 - Email

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT 2000 - Email

2 questions:

1. If reviewing my list of emails from the MS Inbox through ACT, I know I can open the email and review it.  How do I get back to the "Listing of emails" view without having to close ACT and reload all the emails from the Outlook inbox again?
  2. When opening the "Sent Items" folder through ACT...I don't know how I can get a column for "To" to appear so I can view who the emails were addressed.  How can I do this.  Presently it only shows the "From" column and they're all me, so that doesn't help if i want to attach the mail messages.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author dhornmcsnwk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2000 - Email

Thank you very much.

For 1 - you answered it for me (so simple, sorry)...problem solved

For 2 - your link was indeed helpful, however, it didn't solve my problem as wasn't able to access a "Column" view in my ACT 2000.  Apparently i have version 5.0 and the link was for Version 6 (which had the column view as a new enhancement).  So I probably cannot add a "To" column in my ACT Email "Sent Items"

thank you

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. You should just be able to close the email

2, Try this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/3n35ao

If you want to do email merges much faster, you might have a look at the trial of MergeMaster!

Message Edited by GLComputing on 06-03-2008 12:31 AM
Solution
Accepted by topic author dhornmcsnwk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Thank you very much.

For 1 - you answered it for me (so simple, sorry)...problem solved

For 2 - your link was indeed helpful, however, it didn't solve my problem as wasn't able to access a "Column" view in my ACT 2000.  Apparently i have version 5.0 and the link was for Version 6 (which had the column view as a new enhancement).  So I probably cannot add a "To" column in my ACT Email "Sent Items"

thank you

Platinum Elite Contributor

Yes ... I just noticed this in the article: "This is a new feature that was added to ACT! 6.0.3.x."
Astute Commentator

Hi, 

How can email an inline image using ACT 2000. please help me. I am able to email plain text but unable to send inline image