Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

tx4ole12 (1-410) unknown format error message

tx4ole12 (1-410) unknown format error message

I have a user that has gone from ACT on her hard drive to the company's web-based DB. She gets this error message when she clicks, Write, Other Document and tries to open a tpl contract file template.

I've searched the Sage Knowledgebase and have had no luck. Our Guru consultant is telling her she has to create a new template file. True? She still has ACT on her hard drive could she open it then save it to something else and bring it in that way?

Re: tx4ole12 (1-410) unknown format error message

Avid Listener

I am having the problem on a laptop accessing the word processor in ACT for Web.  My system does not have the files or items referenced in the cited KB.  Please Help

I am having the same issue. Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? Thanks for your help.
Platinum Super Contributor

This error can be issued by the Web client when attempting to access a document/template created in a previous version of Act!.  Have you tried accessing the item through the Act! program (not web interface) so that it can update it - then attempt to open the item through the web interface? 

Greg Martin
Sage

It is a template that many in the company use through the desktop product, I am probably the only one trying to access it via the web product. We are on the latest desktop version.