Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

they can not change the Price and Cost w(Business Oppoertunities)

Nickel Super Contributor

they can not change the Price and Cost w(Business Oppoertunities)

They can not change the Price and Cost w(Business Oppoertunities) When Regional Configuration is Perú or Venezuela

I have a customer in Lima - Peru, when build their own database, server was the locale of Peru (Regional Settings), business opportunities are new currency symbol S /. but
I have a client in Lima - Peru, when build their own database, server was the locale of Peru (Regional Settings), business opportunities are new currency symbol S /. but they can not change the price and cost. 

How can be repaired? Thank you
They need currency symbol S /. (Local Currency) 
Best regards.

Nickel Super Contributor

Regional Configuration

New Database - Regional Configuration is Perú - but they can not change the price and cost in  Business Opportunities.

OK,  Do not can be repaired... Thank you

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Regional Configuration

Is many time waiting for an answer
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Regional Configuration

What version of ACT! are you using?

What happens when the users try to change the proce and cost for an Opportunity? Is there an error?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Nickel Super Contributor

Regional Configuration - Practical Exercise

Version: ACT! by Sage 2009 Premium EX

Practical Exercise:

1. Change the regional settings on my computer (ACT! 2009 Premium EX installed) for Spanish Peru.

2. I make a new database

3. I open a new business opportunity

4. I give a name to the opportunity and that includes anyone product with a cost and price

5. I try to change the price or cost of the product already included, but will not let me type numbers, Why?
Thanks, we appreciate your help