Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

sync not transfering opportunity changes and documents from remote database to parent

sync not transfering opportunity changes and documents from remote database to parent

We are using Act 2006 for workgroups with an internet sync.  We have two remote databases.  This past weekend, system upgrades were done on one of the remote databases and now we are having trouble with it syncing.  Contacts and calendar updates seem to be going through fine, and any other changes made on the parent database seem to go through to the remote database.  However, if opportunities  are updated on the remote database, changes dont go through to the parent database, and if new documents are added to the remote database, the file name goes through to the parent, but it has a file size of 0. Any suggestions?  The second remote database does not seem to be having any problems, so I am guessing this has something to do with the system upgrades, but I don't know.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: sync not transfering opportunity changes and documents from remote database to parent

What system upgrade was made?

Are all the ACT! users on the same versions of ACT! (check in Help | About)?

Are there any errors in the sync log?

Re: sync not transfering opportunity changes and documents from remote database to parent

I don't know if it would happen this way in ACT! 8.0 that you said you're using, but maybe see if this ACT! 6.0 article in the ACT! Knowledge Base is the same as you see: http://tinyurl.com/2ygojh