Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

sync issues

sync issues

We have several remote databases syncing w our main server.  I have 1 subscriber that seems to be syncing successfully but the date stays the same (5-5) instead of updating to the current date.

When trying to address this he had syncd approx 7a (ET) & I about 9:15a (PT) but my sync did not pick up his updated info.

I called another subscriber (#2) & had her sync to compare info & her sync showed more data than in my remote database but not the most current info that the subscriber #1 had entered.

Where do I begin to correct these issues?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: sync issues

The remote database may be damaged. Try running the repairs and rebuilds on that remote using the steps in the following Knowledgbase article:

Database Rebuild and Repair Procedures

For the rebuilds in Act! Diagnostics, you would not need to rebuild the accounting links.

You may also want to do these steps on the main (Publisher) database as well.  After running these repairs/rebuilds, do 2 consecutive syncs on the remote in question.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.