Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

smart task - closed won opportunity, default criteria

Copper Contributor

smart task - closed won opportunity, default criteria

Hi all - i've deleted the default "email customer when opportunity has been won" smart task.

I thought it would be simple to re-create, but i can;t work out the filter criteria... what do i set for an opportunity that has been won/closed? I tried 'status' field of the opportunity, but don;t know what this should equal?

Can soemone take a quick peek at their default smart task and let me know - i'd appreciate it  !

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: smart task - closed won opportunity, default criteria

An easy way to see the criteria will be to open the 2011 Demo database - it will contain the full set of default Smart Tasks.  If the demo is not available, you can create a new database (File > New Database) and see the default Smart Tasks.  You could then screen shot the criteria for viewing when you open your main database.

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

thanks !
Copper Contributor

Can Smart Tasks be run individually if the schedule is not enabled? I only want to run 2 or 3 at times but I only see the option to Run Smart Tasks under Schedule and it runs all of them.

You can run an individual Smart Task through the Schedule > Run Smart Task option.  Click on the appropriate Smart Task to highlight and then select the option for which contact(s) > then click on Run.   

Scheduled Smart Tasks can be set to Disabled and still be run manually through this option.

Greg Martin
Sage

Deleted smart task still running

Different issue - moved to it's own post for greater exposure