Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"Word Wrap" Intermittent in 'Notes'

"Word Wrap" Intermittent in 'Notes'

We’ve just upgraded our 6 year old version of ACT to “ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0) Version 11.0.0.367”.  The transition has gone remarkably well.

The only bug that we have not sorted out is entering new notes in a contact page.  The “Insert Note” box is generated -- the message is composed and looks fine.  But when the “OK” button is clicked and the message appears in the permanent note ‘cell’, the lines of text are not ‘word wrapped’ properly, extending ‘out of sight’ from the right side of the note cell.

Anyone else seeing this?  Any solutions?

Tks
steve

Tuned Listener

Re: "Word Wrap" Intermittent in 'Notes'

did you right-click in the note preview window and put a checkmark next to word wrap?

randallit wrote:
did you right-click in the note preview window and put a checkmark next to word wrap?

That was a great idea Rand -- I just tried it, but it just seems to control the word wrap in the preview window -- no effect of the text in the permanent note cell.  But thanks for the suggestions....  Steve

I'm having the same problem - would be great if someone could post the answer to why notes won't wrap - strangely, my notes from a previous version that have been copied in do wrap, but my new notes do not??