Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

"Regarding"-field to be displayed in the calendar

"Regarding"-field to be displayed in the calendar

In the calendar, the names are displayed for all the scheduled activities, e.g. if it´s a meeting you see the meeting symbol and the name(s) of the people whom it concerns. Is it possible to show the regarding field first instead of the names? It would be much more preferable for viewing purposes!

Re: "Regarding"-field to be displayed in the calendar

I agree.. There should be that PLUS a ton more you should be able to customize to how you want.. It's so little and silly but it needs to be done

Well what you showed me isn't what I was looking for but turns out that is PERFECT variation of what I was looking for !
Luckily I did find the pluginwhich has what I was referring to. The reason I waned what theirs offers is, I can just click that button and pulls that particular client's policy with virtually no space taken up on the layout!!
Now with yours I have the command button right below the top toolbar that has like (file/schedule/tools/lookup) so I just have my fillable PDF (which I just learned how to create!) forms I use each for person and I just save them all into act and BOOM! Paperless/highly efficient database.
I'm sooooo excited! My business was/is booming when I bought this program. 2 weeks and easily 100 hours (example. I spent Saturday from 3pm-to 8:30 am Sunday, with about an hour&half of down time) I'm done and business is going to EXPLODE! I <3 act.
I really appreciate your response,!

Huh?

Wrong post>.<
Bronze Super Contributor

We have an add-on that enhances the calendar view in ACT. It allows you to place any field in any order on the calendar along with many other features. To learn more:

http://durkincomputing.com/ACT-Addons-CalendarViewPlus.aspx

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

DurkinComputing.com