Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

opportunitiy reports

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

opportunitiy reports

I new to ACT & am entering product sales to our clients in opportunities.  Some clients purchase several months of product at a time.  I'd like to be able to

to track our sales in a month to month Gross Margin by Product report.  This week I've entered all of our sales from September thru December.  I then tried to get a Gross Margin by Product report of the sales for October and got zero totals.  Then i tried the same for this month ( the month of July) and got totals for everything i put in this week, but nothing when I try future months.  How can I do this? Surely I don't have to wait until September to record the September sales?  I'm missing some tiny simple thing, but don't know what it is.  Been trying for two days, please HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author debra
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: opportunity reports

The date filtering on open opportunities is done by the estimated close date. On closed opportunities the filtering is by the actual close date.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author debra
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: opportunity reports

The date filtering on open opportunities is done by the estimated close date. On closed opportunities the filtering is by the actual close date.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129