Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

linking contacts

linking contacts

I would like to be able to link contacts, when making a secondary contact, or group or company does not make sense. For example, one forecast, but three individuals not related in any way other than the common customer. I would then link all of the related contacts to the customer contact, so if I open the prospective customer, but want to refer to a linked contact I can with a quick button click without having to lookup, etc. If there is a suggested workflow i am missing please let me know.

If this is already a feature, please direct me to it. If not I suggest it be added.

Thanks,

Dave

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: linking contacts

I don't seem to have that tab available. Here is my version ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix 1, English (United States). I am a network user on a remote database that syncs. Maybe we are not using the Premium version although I thought we were. Is that feature only available with premium?
Platinum Super Contributor

The Relationships tab is available in both the Premium and Standard versions of Act!.  Here is a link to instructions for adding the tab to your layout: Relationships tab missing
Greg Martin
Sage