Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone / iTunes Sync with ACT!

Tuned Listener

iPhone / iTunes Sync with ACT!

[ Edited ]

Hi There, it is clear there is a need for a seamless sync between ACT! and the iPhone - I have tried ACT! Connect - has too many bugs & weak tech support, CompanionLink - better, but duplicates certain contacts for some reason and tech support for the trial is pathetic, HandHeld Contact does not support iPhone (yet?).

I am just about to try an iPhone App called iSyncCRM that was recently released - they have a 30 trial and $10 p/m....hopefully a little better than the above mentioned applications but not holding my breath. 

If enough people request a feature for the iPhone / iTunes to sync with ACT! they may listen!

[Edit: removed third-party link]

Regards,

Message Edited by ghollister on 01-19-2010 06:06 PM
Copper Contributor

Re: iPhone / iTunes Sync with ACT!

You shouldn't be getting duplicates with CompanionLink.  Sounds like a configuration issue.  Send me a direct message with your phone number and I'll get you set up with someone from CompanionLink's senior support team.

So  - How did this turn out for you since January?   Does the ISyncCRM work?

I desperately need my Iphone to sync with ACT on my server.   Any way to do that?

Brian

Silver Contributor

Take a look at Handheld Contact. Their Iphone app may be exactly what you need. Server configured, easy to setup and very "Act-like" in the experience.www.handheldcontact.com
Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Platinum Elite Contributor