Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

iOS 9 Scrolling in Web Product

Highlighted
Employee

Re: iOS 9 Scrolling in Web Product

Hi Marshall,
Yes, we do have that defect captured, and the team is currently looking into a solution. Thanks!
Andrew Roof
Product Manager, Act! Premium
Highlighted

I would just like to say the dialer issue on top of my having to refresh every page on the Act! Premium for Web is getting cumbersome. Quick fixes would be appreciated. Slow fixes can lose long-time customers.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I experience both of these issues since my iPhone was upgraded to iOS 9+.

I was on Act v17, upgraded to Act v18 hotfix 4 today and these issues are still there.

One would hope they get resolved soon, annoying as heck...

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi calman,

Can you confirm if you are experiencing the the missing dial phone number prompt issue as described in post 10 in this thread?
I have not managed to replicate this issue using v18 HF4 and an iPhone running iOS 9.2.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

oh hey....yes the click-to-call feature is now working okay. So it's just the scrolling issue in this thread that's not fixed...do you know if D-03657 is targeted for HF5 or SP1?
Highlighted
Administrator

[ Edited ]

D-03657 is actually the dial phone number prompt not working defect which is now resolved as of v18 HF1. It appears I may have listed the wrong ID originally in this thread. Sorry about that.

The scrolling issue is reported in defects D-03682 & D-03893. These are still under investigation. The current workaround is to refresh the browser to regain scrolling.

Highlighted

You say that the phone dialer issue is fixed?  I am using the iPhone 6S with iOS 9.2 and Act! Premium (Web) Version 17.1.169.0. Hot Fix 3 -- which they say is the latest.  When I use my iPhone to dial someone I am still taken to the history screen.  Am I doing something wrong?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Dave,

That is not the latest version. Please update to v17.2 HF2 from the Download Centre to see this issue resolved in v17.

I would suggest updating to the latest version available.

Highlighted

When trying to open that update I got a message that it does not apply to my version of Act!.  Should I call Silver Support?

Highlighted
Administrator

Have you installed the applicable Act! Premium for Web v17 SP2 update before installing the Hot Fix?
If you have, and are still getting the error, then give us a call.