Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

i cannot attach file to email and attach email to hitory contact

Tuned Listener

i cannot attach file to email and attach email to hitory contact

I use ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1 Italian (Italy) in XP, i can't attach file in email because icon are off. Also i can't attach email on ly to sender not to history contact. Sorry for may english and thank for your help.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: i cannot attach file to email and attach email to hitory contact

Hello paolocrema,
If you are seeing this issue in the ACT! Email client, then this is due to be addressed in a hot fix that should be released within the next several days. A notification will be posted in this forum when the hot fix is available.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Thank for your answer, i hope to read this soon. I'll readsolution in this session?

I will actually make a new, separate post that will be floated to the top of this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

[ Edited ]

That email is simply a notification that a post you subscribe to (this one) has a new reply. The hot fix is not yet available, but when it is there will be a new topic created on the main board, not an update to this particular thread.

Greig Hollister