Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

help!

help!

Hi there, I have been working with SAGE Act and just had to restore my database. The fields I had in the "business card" section are no longer the same and I am having problems customizing the columns - specifically trying to add annual revenue. Can someone please help me? Thank you!!

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: help!

Hello Astone,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

From your description, I would look at the following:
- Have you selected the customized layout? You may be looking at a default layout. View all layouts to determine.
- Was the backup created prior to the customization of the layout? Look at the create date of the backup file to determine.

Are you receiving an error when customizing columns? If yes, please provide the error.
Greg Martin
Sage

Hi Greg, Thanks for your reply! I was able to figure it out on my own. Turns out since I wasn't a SAGE admin, I wan't able to customize the view from my account. I will probably need some more help in the future. Smiley Happy Trying to be a SAGE Pro at my office. Please pass on any more tips. Smiley Happy

Thanks. A Stone

Platinum Super Contributor

Very glad to hear you got it working, thanks for the update!

'Tips' is a very broad topic - it would be hard to know where to start Smiley Happy. But, when you have questions, I think you'll find the Community and Knowledgebase very helpful.
Greg Martin
Sage