Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

help viewing sales people call activity

help viewing sales people call activity

Hi

We are running Act! Prem 2012 i believe and i have a telesales team.

I want to understand how i can see call activity for the day. I need to know how many calls each user makes each day.

Is this possible?

Richard

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: help viewing sales people call activity

You're best choice would be the History Summary Classic report though you might want a custom version with more of a focus on Call results.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

cheers. where do i find this?

Can i do a history report on a certain user and see how many calls they have completed etc?

R

Bronze Elite Contributor

Even with ACT reporting you can do this but you may like to consider creating a custom activity of Telesales so you can tell one type of call from another.

The latest version of ACT with history reporting sound a good solution as well, if you have a spare machine download a demo version and look at the features.

(But don't convert you existing database!!)

Platinum Elite Contributor

Yes you can but it takes careful selection of the runtime filtering. On the general tab at runtime you must select All Users and on the history tab you select the specific user. This is required because in the ACT! reports more that one user may be involved. The general tab selects the contact record manager user and the history tab selects the history entry record manager.

I've created history reports using the Durkin Impact reports where multiple user history information can be grouped in the same report.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129