Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

font size not compatible

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

font size not compatible

Hi, i;m Asri from Malaysia. I want asking about act premium 2012.. I just installed that software in my laptop. then, the problem is the font are smaller, and the search field are bigger. why is like that? I tried to change font size, but if changed 6px, it will be 9px.. it's not change based on what I've chosen. I've installed on another laptop. also facing same issues. please help me. thank you

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author asri
a month ago
Nickel Contributor

Re: font size not compatible

Hi Asri,

having had a look at the enclosed photos I think I know where the problem is coming from.

The ”bad look” is caused by a general Windows setting that you have changed and ACT! doesn’t react very “friendly” on that.

Most probably you have changed the overall setting for the font size of your computer from “normal” to something bigger (like 125% or even more).

Older versions of ACT! are having a hard time when installing and using them on WIN 10 machines with high-resolution monitors AND changing the general font size away from “normal”.

Set the font size back to normal and have a look at ACT! again after a reboot.

Everything on your PC including ACT! will now be much smaller, but the disruptions in the lists and layouts will have vanished.

Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany
www.melville-schellmann.de

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author asri
a month ago
Nickel Contributor

Hi Asri,

having had a look at the enclosed photos I think I know where the problem is coming from.

The ”bad look” is caused by a general Windows setting that you have changed and ACT! doesn’t react very “friendly” on that.

Most probably you have changed the overall setting for the font size of your computer from “normal” to something bigger (like 125% or even more).

Older versions of ACT! are having a hard time when installing and using them on WIN 10 machines with high-resolution monitors AND changing the general font size away from “normal”.

Set the font size back to normal and have a look at ACT! again after a reboot.

Everything on your PC including ACT! will now be much smaller, but the disruptions in the lists and layouts will have vanished.

Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany

yeah.. I have changed the layout from 150% to 125%.. now it's work normal.. thank you.. before this I've change this but maybe I didn't log out. that is why there have no changes.

Nickel Contributor

Hi Asri,

could you mark my answer as a solution?

Thank you

Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany