Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

duplicate calender entries in Outlook

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

duplicate calender entries in Outlook

Hi, I installed ACT! 2011 Premium for a client who uses Outlook 2007 and set-up the calendars to synch. It seemed to work fine when I left. Now one person (the owner, of course) is getting duplicate and sometimes triplicate activities in his Outlook calendar. The ACT! calendar is fine. One thing that makes the owner different is that he also uses an IPad and acesses his Outlook Calendar from there. He says this occurs most frequently with recurring activities. But it only happens sometimes, not always. Anybody have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author hfroche
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: duplicate calender entries in Outlook

Sage do advise not to use that method to sync to a mobile device as it is likely to cause duplications. I've also seen a couple of situations where it can duplicate or delete the activities in ACT!

I'd recommend using something like Handheld Contact on the iPad for the best results.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author hfroche
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Sage do advise not to use that method to sync to a mobile device as it is likely to cause duplications. I've also seen a couple of situations where it can duplicate or delete the activities in ACT!

I'd recommend using something like Handheld Contact on the iPad for the best results.
Nickel Contributor

use 123sync.com they have a tool that will handle this.
Travis Rosevear ACC for
Act Today Australia and New Zealand