Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

asp.net error logging into act v9 (act premium for web)

Copper Contributor

asp.net error logging into act v9 (act premium for web)

when logging into act permium for web version 9 I keep getting the following error on logon. I havn't yet been able to get this software to work.

Does anyone know what may cause this error ( windows server 2003 )  or a place where i can see logs from act to try to determine whats going on. unfortnatly sage hasn't provided me with much in the error message.

The resource cannot be found.

Server Error in '/APFW' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /APFW/Contacts/default.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: asp.net error logging into act v9 (act premium for web)

There are a couple of Knowledgebase articles that address this error:

KB Article 19741

KB Article 15419

Also, if you would like to see a log of the error, it should be on the web server in the Event Viewer under Application.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.