Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act v17 and w10

Tuned Listener

act v17 and w10

[ Edited ]

act v17 and win 10

I have called the help desk and was told that there was nothing as far as they knew to fix the issue with win 10, and to post to this community website.  My act is scrunched and unusable.

as a gold subscriber I find it odd that they would not address this "4k" resolution issue, it appears everything is going this way.

please advise.

thanks, mark

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: act v17 and w10

Hi Mark,

Try this from another message thread:

Instructions on how to set system wide fonts on Microsoft Surface Pro 3 The following settings need to be configured in order for Act! to display properly on a Microsoft Surface Pro3: Right-click on the Act! application icon; Select the Compatibility tab; Check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checkbox In PC Settings, set Display Resolution to 1280x800 In PC Settings, set Display Scaling to 100%" If you find that tapping tabs in the layout is difficult, you can resize them by following the steps below: In Act!, click Tools > Design Layouts, then select the layout view you are using In the Layout Designer, click View > Properties Window Click the Tabs section in the layout In the Properties window, ensure that the drop-down reads Tabs (TabControl) Under Appearance, change the font from 8pt to 12pt

HTH

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 
Tuned Listener

David,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 900 laptop with win 10.

mark

Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi Mark,

We have a knowledgebase article that also lists some workarounds: http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38200
Act does not currently natively support high DPI screens. We are aware of the issues, see this post for more detail.