Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act premium 2009 , license key is now working

act premium 2009 , license key is now working

Hi,

We have taken 30 user license for ACT premimum 2009 in the year of 2009 and we only have 25 active user but when try to install it any new machine with the license key, unable to do it.

There is a possibilty that ACT was installed on few machines which had been formatted but it seems the license is showing active in your records.  Need your help to resolve the issue.  Please advise how can we check the installation code so that we can send you the list of active licenses at our end and remaining which are showing active at your end can be disabled by you.

regards

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: act premium 2009 , license key is now working

Hello Neeru,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

To allow registration of ACT! on the new machine(s), if you can send me a Private Message (click on my username > select 'Send a private message' in right column) with the serial number(s), I will check the registration limit and reset if necessary.

Greg Martin
Sage

I have reset the registration limit for your serial number, try registering now.
Greg Martin
Sage

Received message from Neeru, still unable to register.

- The serial number provided is for 2009 Premium, ensure 2009 Premium is installed.

- Ensure you are signed on with a Windows Administrator level user and register.

- If you have anti-virus software running, temporarily disable it, attempt to register.

- If Windows Vista/Windows 7, disable UAC > attempt to register.

Possibly corrupted registration files.  Review this article for other options: KB Article 14245

Greg Martin
Sage