Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act for web 2011 the asp.net process account does not exist or not properly configured

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

act for web 2011 the asp.net process account does not exist or not properly configured

How can I find out what is causing this message, I've gone over this page 1000 times

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1651...

Uninstalled asp.net reinstalled asp.net deleted the registry key readded the registry key assigned every permission on the box as read status, uninstalled act re-installed act did all this under the domain user and the local administrator? I am using windows 2003 server on a domain. I do get the act login page in IE but test server will not pass the test, is there a log so I can see what is failing?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: act for web 2011 the asp.net process account does not exist or not properly configured

I unistalled IIS, act, and asp.net, reinstalled all now it works

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: act for web 2011 the asp.net process account does not exist or not properly configured

I unistalled IIS, act, and asp.net, reinstalled all now it works

Platinum Super Contributor

Thank you for the update and steps used to resolve the issue!
Greg Martin
Sage