Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Yet another bug? Act Scheduler

Copper Contributor

Yet another bug? Act Scheduler

I've actually posted this question when v 12 was still in beta and never got a response. I'm running 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1 and the problem is still here. Does anyone at Sage handle these things?

When I import a fixed date range of data from Outlook (next two weeks) manually, there is no problem. When I set the Scheduler to do the same thing it imports every event in the entire Outlook calendar and task list! It's difficult to believe that the program has been so ineptly written that the scheduler does anything but call the same function (the import function) that is launched manually, but, evidently this is the case! Is someone trying to fix this or are we supposed to wait until version 13 is for sale?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Yet another bug? Act Scheduler

This cause for issue is still under investigation. When there is more information regarding a solution or alternative workaround, an update will be provided via this forum and the Knowledgebase. The current workaround is to manually perform the calendar copy for a fixed date range. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Yet another bug? Act Scheduler

Thank you for responding. You are the first, even though I reported this during beta testing! I'll wait to see what happens.