Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wrong country code in Phone field when integrating using Zapier

Highlighted

Wrong country code in Phone field when integrating using Zapier

Hi there,
I have been using ACT! for many years and everything went well. Until recently we are going to automate the creation of contacts using Zapier Integration. However, there is a default [1](which is United States) at the leading of the phone field. Our company is in Australia, which should be [61]by default.

I have checked all the related questions and solutions, but none is working for me. I have filled the Country field with Australia, and set the default country to be Australia in the phone number field in My Record but it is still not working. Moreover, it works and there is no [1] when manually importing a .csv file. But when it comes to Zapier Integration between GoogleSheet(or any other) and ACT!, no matter what numbers I gave, the [1] would always appear at the leading which is really frustrated. Looks like, Zapier Integration is using different interface as import function. So is there any solution to help me outCat Sad

(And I am using the cloud version of ACT!)

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Wrong country code in Phone field when integrating using Zapier

[ Edited ]

Consider using a non phone field (Character Field) for the import. It should then go in as defined by the source data.

You may then be able to copy bulk to the phone field with correct formatting if needed. For a couple of clients we have just used the Char field and renamed it Phone 2 as it is only used to look up in ACT..