Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wrong activity time observed in iphone/ipad safari browser

Re: Wrong activity time observed in iphone/ipad safari browser

This is beyond embarrassing.  Frankly I'm embarrassed to tell anyone I ever made the mistake of investing thousands of dollars for my company to use ACT instead of SF.com or insightly or any other company that's actually built for the cloud and 21st century!  I had this issue with one phone but not with another at one time and somehow got into the settings after dealign with this headache for months and changed the time in the phone to the wrong time zone and back to the correct time zone and it temporarily corrected it.  Now, for the last two weeks, every device I own shows the wrong time.  I have two iphones and one ipad and they all show my appointments and activities one hour early!!!  If I set something in the phone direclty it shows up correct on my phone but one hour LATE on PC.  If either my admin asst or I set something on a PC, it'll show up an hour EARLY on ALL iOS devices!  We just added four new sales reps and I'm scared to death for them to use ACT on their mobile devices not to mention the "Opportunities" feature has NEVER worked since we switched to ACT cloud hosted.  I can see why they lock us in for one year on a contract because there is no other reason on the planet to stay with this terrible product with ZERO service!

Copper Contributor

Re: Wrong activity time observed in iphone/ipad safari browser

Yah its been painful. I opened this case a long time ago and concluded that they dont care to resolve it. Not understanding the importance and impact of day to day operations is for the inexperienced staff they have. As painful as it is, we made the decision to abort Act! and will be migrating off this platform in the Fall.