Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wrong activity time observed in iphone/ipad safari browser

Copper Contributor

Re: Wrong activity time observed in iphone/ipad safari browser

[ Edited ]
Understood. I did try manually setting the time zone on the device and also changing the time zone with actdiag for activities in the dB. Neither resolved the issue.

I have a 3G iPhone and LTE iPad that are running iOS 7 and both have the issue.
I tested it on a friends 3G iOS 6 iPhone and it doesn't have the issue.
In addition, before I upgraded to iOS 7, my two devices noted above viewed the correct time for activities.

Also, I'm not sure if I was unclear on the device time. The device OS time is correct. It's the Sage Act activity that is not correct.
Silver Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know.  I do know that they have tested iOS 7 at Swiftpage and it worked properly and not everyone has the issue or there would be a lot more traffic about it on the website.  It is difficult to resolve issues that are inconsistent so the more information they have the better.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Highlighted

I was having the same issue.  I posted what worked for me in "Scheduling Time off by one hour ACT! v16".  Give that a try. 

Paul

Copper Contributor

Thanks for providing a workaround that may work in your environment, but unfortunately we will not change the time on our web server from the standard UTC. What we need is a software fix.

Btw, not a good idea to create two threads about the same problem, now the visibility of the issue is split in half :-(

The same thing is happening for people at my company.  Appointments schedule in EST (where we are) show up an hour earlier on web version of ACT.  Our servers are all set to EST, and we have tried manually setting the time zone when we log into the website. 

I'm having the same problem. Any fixes from ACT on this? 

No, and I am still experiencing the problem as well.  We use a consultant (who is an Act certified reseller) and he has not been able to figure out the issue or make any progress with the people at Act either.  Let me know if you are able to figure anything out. 

Copper Contributor

Problem still persists, I'm running latest version now at V16 SP1 Hot Fix 1. This is Beyond frustrating!

I just updated last night. Nothing.....
Copper Contributor

Swiftpage Case #: 8010143816 is tracking this issue.   no ETA for fix.