Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Workflow Reporting

Copper Contributor

Workflow Reporting

I'm trying to find a way of reporting when a opp has a stage update...is this possible?  It seems a vital thing to be missing.  It would mean that at the end of the month you could see which users have moved opportunities to the next stage.

I'm using version 12.1.181.0.

Nickel Contributor

Re: Workflow Reporting

When an Opportunity Stage is changed a record of the changes are also written to the History Tab. ACT does not provide the ability to produce the report you are after (and yes, this would be handy).

There are a number of add-ons to ACT that will let you produce reports based upon changes to the Opportunity - either is the Stage is changed, or also useful, if the Probability is changed but the Stage remains constant. 

One that I use is TopLine Dash - but there are other reporting tools that will do a similar job.

Trevor Lever

UK - ACT Certified Consultant
www.actpartners.co.uk
trevor@actpartners.co.uk
Copper Contributor

Thanks Trevor but i can't seem to make this work, i can see that Topline has the history preference 'opportunity stage update' but it doesn't show any results...?   Any ideas?

Nickel Contributor

Brad 

Without having your database in front of me it's hard to know why...

In essence you need to create an "Opportunity with History" query and have filter the results based on the History table for the History Type / Stage update that you want to see. 

Hope this helps

Trevor Lever

UK - ACT Certified Consultant
www.actpartners.co.uk
trevor@actpartners.co.uk