Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Word 2007 and ACT 10 really annoying me

Copper Contributor

Word 2007 and ACT 10 really annoying me

I am trying to get the templates to work with office 2007 and ACT v10. Both are up to date with ACT Version 10.0.2.191 and WORD 2007 SP1 applied.

My probelm is when I go to print it simply prints  - the options to keep a history has now gone and so is the envelope printing option. Can anyone suggest what might be happening. I have Norton AV and firewall which I disable and yet the same occurs. I have done a repair on Word 2007 and no joy.

I would sincerely appreciate hearing from anyon else who has had the same problem.

Finally, is it true you can now paste photos from ACT into WORD 2007? 

Copper Contributor

Re: Word 2007 and ACT 10 really annoying me

OK, I worked it out for myself. Firstly I unistalled and reinstalled ACT - by the way I used the unistaller.exe file from the KB. No joy. My word 2007 was upgraded from 2003 so I unistalled word completely and resinstalled and guess what it all worked!

So there you go. 

Let's see how we go with Outlook 2007 now!!! 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Copper Contributor

It was the same deal with Outlook 2007. I had to uninstall and reinstall for the history to be recorded properly i.e. email sent.

So it does work but as usual you have to muck around with it to get it to work. It just should be easier to do without the hassles all the time.