Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Will Sage ever release a product that works decently out of the box-Mbl Live??????

Copper Contributor

Will Sage ever release a product that works decently out of the box-Mbl Live??????

[ Edited ]

As an Act user for over 15 years, I have to say that Sage has continued to release partially working products that in some cases should have been an upgrade. I never thought that after having over $300 invested in the Premium upgrades and Mobile Live, it would simply be reduced to sending a certified letter demanding a refund.

Can anyone, with a reasonable example, explain with the server connectivity only works on on a random basis with no system changes or alterations. No need to address running services or processes and system styles when it works 70 percent of the time. I am not holding out for a decent answer.

Sage Team- Can you respond with a different answer please?

[Edit: Content removed. Please post courteously]

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Will Sage ever release a product that works decently out of the box-Mbl Live??????

Since the old ACT! for Palm, they have not had any success with understanding how to do a mobile sync. I'd ALWAYS go with one of the third-party products that have been doing this reliably for 10 years.

Re: Will Sage ever release a product that works decently out of the box-Mbl Live??????

Sage ACT! Connect will be releasing next week. It is priced lower than Sage Mobile for ACT! and has more features. If you are a current SMA subscriber, you should be getting an email notification this week.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.