Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why are the Weighted Total & Total columns different when running opportunities by record manager report?

Copper Contributor

Why are the Weighted Total & Total columns different when running opportunities by record manager report?

[ Edited ]

I just ran a "opportunities by record manager" report.  All Users, Closed Wins, Custom Period (1/1/19-6/30/19).  When I read the report, the weighted total numbers are not always the same as the Total numbers.  Most are the same.  Some are under and some are over the weighted total.  When I review the 2019 Closed Opportunities, they are all:

Process: ACT! Sales Process

Stage: Sales Fulfilment

Probability: 100%

When I go to an individual opportunity, the Weighted Total always matches the Total and on all Closed-Won opportunities.  Then why are there any inconsistencies in the Weighted Total and Total numbers?

My goal is to quickly get a report of total Closed Sales value for a specific period of time and it doesn't seem as easy as before.

Fritz

Act! Premium Version 21.1.187.0, Update 2

Copper Contributor

Re: Why are the Weighted Total & Total columns different when running opportunities by record manager report?

Check the Probability column if it has a value other than 100%.

I tried to reproduce the problem here and the values are different only in cases where the Prob. is different from 100%.
JRSantos
@ACT!Brasil
jrsantos@multiservice.com.br
www.actbrasil.com.br
Copper Contributor

Re: Why are the Weighted Total & Total columns different when running opportunities by record manager report?

Thanks for the suggestion but as I noted in my posting, the Probability is 100% for all of the transactions matching the query.