Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

While Creating Quote products are not listed in EXCEL embeded object

While Creating Quote products are not listed in EXCEL embeded object

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am stuck with this ACT 2010, with a strange problem, really appreciate your help on the below problem,

i have installed ACT2010, and windows 7 and Microsoft office 2007 on my laptop, and ACT2010 and windows Xp on my desktop.

now when i tried to create a quote for an opportunity i was able to do it comfortably on my desktop ..with all the products in the opportunity being generated in the quote..and i could save it.

however when i tried the same thing in my laptop, products were not copied to the quote, and when i tried right click on the object it said "Corrupt object", i was not able to double click on the embedded object..it is not opening.

i tried everything installed Office 2003, uninstalled act nothing worked. i also deleted the excel embedded object and created a new object by pasting special ... this time around i saved it and i tried creating a quote again, same problem products are not copied but when i double click the object i was able to edit the same in EXCEL which i was not able to do it earlier.

i have gone throught the forums and spend a whole day solving this problem but in VAIN.

Please please help.

Thanks

Bharath

[Edit: Please do not post personal information. Use Private Messages.]

Message Edited by ghollister on 04-01-2010 01:17 PM