Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

When adding contacts to group changes to the previous record

Copper Super Contributor

When adding contacts to group changes to the previous record

We are in act premium for web 21.1.187.0, Update 2.   I am seeing when adding a new contact from duplicate it will pop back to another previsous contact record when trying to add the new record to a group

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: When adding contacts to group changes to the previous record

Can you give the exact steps to replicate?
Is there a reqason you're not running Update 4?
Copper Super Contributor

The reason I didnt move to update 4 as of yet is the initial upgrade to 2 didnt go well.    Lots of corruption and bugs.  We are stable again now so wanted to give it some time.

The issue is sporadic.  When I add a new contact and go to add remove groups and get the pop up this will change your display click ok one of the previous records will display.  I will then have to find the contact and the second try the group can be added.  

Platinum Elite Contributor

Up4 is much more stable than Up2 was.

What browser? Have you tried clearing the browser cache? Sometimes, after an update browsers still have bits of the previous build.
Copper Contributor

Is update 5 available yet?  I'm on Act! Premium Version 21.1.187.0, Update 4, and avoided any version of 22 due to the issues.  Also, I'm updating the Windows laptop to W10 - 2004 in about an hour

Copper Super Contributor

I will be updating our software later this week to try the newer version.  As I work to add new contacts manually and I move to add/remove group it now seems to be popping to a previous contact or my contact more frequently and I have to search for the contact I was working on to complete to add to group. 

Silver Super Contributor

Tested on 22.1.212.0, Update 4 and it seems to be behaving so if it is a glitch seems to have been sorted on latest release update in V22