Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

When I open ACT all I get are alarms

Accepted Solution Solved
MCH
Accepted Solution

When I open ACT all I get are alarms

I've had ACT for about 10 years and about 2 weeks ago when I opened it all that I could see were the alarms. I deleted the program and re-downlaoded, but it did the same thing. I can't access anything - it just has the alarms pop up in the small screen and that's it. Any ideas out there?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author MCH
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: When I open ACT all I get are alarms

Hello MCH,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

If you are only seeing the alarm box and not the Sage ACT! main screen, it may be that the window is located out of the monitor's display area.  Here is an article with steps for moving it back into view: KB Article 23807

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author MCH
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Hello MCH,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

If you are only seeing the alarm box and not the Sage ACT! main screen, it may be that the window is located out of the monitor's display area.  Here is an article with steps for moving it back into view: KB Article 23807

Greg Martin
Sage
MCH

The Third option worked. Thank you! As I said I've been using ACT for at least 10 years and had never seen this happen. DId I do something that would have caused this?

Glad to hear it is now displaying properly! Unfortunately I can't tell what caused it to happen in the first place.
Greg Martin
Sage