Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Web "One or more errors have been detected. Place your mouse on the red error indicator(s) to display the error message(s)."

Copper Contributor

Web "One or more errors have been detected. Place your mouse on the red error indicator(s) to display the error message(s)."

""One or more errors have been detected. Place your mouse on the red error indicator(s) to display the error message(s).""

This error message has just started occurring over the last week.

I know what the message means. My problem is it appears even when all the data is allowed by the field definitions.

Appears on web version only. (Firefox) Desktop installs and Internet Explorer do not seem to have this issue.

No red warning popping up on any fields.

Happens on seemingly random contacts.

It is not always repeatable from one PC to another. Contact may be updated fine on another PC or another PC may also have the issue looking at the same participant.

When the issue happens some of the drop down fields do not display drop down options.

Deleting history/cookies do not fix the issue.

Act! Premium Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 1

Firefox 31.0

Windows 7 Service Pack1

If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Web "One or more errors have been detected. Place your mouse on the red error indicator(s) to display the error message(s)."

Two things,

1. Have you tested on the Act! demo database and the same browser, Firefox?
  2. Do you have compulsory fields setup and it is when you choose 'Duplicate Contact' ?  

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Copper Contributor

Re: Web "One or more errors have been detected. Place your mouse on the red error indicator(s) to display the error message(s)."

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reply.

1. I do not haave the demo database on our server. I might be able to set that up. (The issue is only effecting a small number of contacts.)

2. I do not have any compulsory fields. This error is not caused by making a Duplicate Contact.