Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Web Info Tab Question

Copper Super Contributor

Web Info Tab Question

Sage ACT! Premium 2011

Client want to use Web Info tab to check cell phone coverage area for his customer.  Cellphone co. website gives you the address field and ZIP code field to lookup but, when the lookup is complete, shows the entire address - street, city, state, and zip.  Have tried several different configurations but it takes us back to the main cellphone company page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Leanne Evans
sosoftsol@gmail.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Web Info Tab Question

[ Edited ]

Leanne,
What is the website URL your client is using? Normally, you would do a search and look at the resulting URL or copy the link for the Search button, and just substitute the search values with ACT! field names. Not all websites make this easy. Some require that you have logged in (if applicable) before you can view search results.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Super Contributor

http://www.clear.com/coverage

I tried several different things.  If you go to the above link, it shows street address and ZIP code fields to look up but when you actually perform a lookup, it shows the complete address - address, city, state, and zip - in a popup with the coverage area.

Thanks!

Leanne Evans
sosoftsol@gmail.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

I'm not sure there is a way to make this work, since the coverage map appears to be an imbedded Google map, which I could not see the URL for.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Super Contributor

That's what I thought. Guess he could copy and paste the address or zip code.
Thanks!

Leanne Evans
sosoftsol@gmail.com