Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WHEN WILL ACT MANAGEMENT REALIZE WHAT A PieCE OF CRAP THIS IS!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

WHEN WILL ACT MANAGEMENT REALIZE WHAT A PieCE OF CRAP THIS IS!!!!!!!

I have spent  darn near nine full days after upgrading this program and it still doesn't work.  Yesterday I spent four hours with their so called tech support to repair errors that were popping up.  I specifically asked if the Outlook integration would be affected.   I was told no.   Today the errors came right back up.  Outlook still does not create histories as promised.   I'm not sure who is overseeing these updates, but since Swiftpage took over, it's gotten progressively worse and worse.  On top of it, you can't even get to someone who gives a hoot. 

We pay our money to use this program and I do not think its unreasonable to get a working product.  What say you Swiftpage?????d

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: WHEN WILL ACT MANAGEMENT REALIZE WHAT A PieCE OF CRAP THIS IS!!!!!!!

I understand.

I am an ACT consultant. I too have problems.

One one of my computers I could not get v22.1 to work so I went back to v22.0 and I'm working ok again.

Would this work for you?  I think so.  

@EJPECK wrote:

I have spent  darn near nine full days after upgrading this program and it still doesn't work.  Yesterday I spent four hours with their so called tech support to repair errors that were popping up.  I specifically asked if the Outlook integration would be affected.   I was told no.   Today the errors came right back up.  Outlook still does not create histories as promised.   I'm not sure who is overseeing these updates, but since Swiftpage took over, it's gotten progressively worse and worse.  On top of it, you can't even get to someone who gives a hoot. 

We pay our money to use this program and I do not think its unreasonable to get a working product.  What say you Swiftpage?????d

-MM
World Famous ACT! Certified Consultant @ www.ActiveSales.net
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: WHEN WILL ACT MANAGEMENT REALIZE WHAT A PieCE OF CRAP THIS IS!!!!!!!

Thank you but we tried that also.  since they upgraded the Cloud DB's you cannot retro the remote DB to an earlier version now....