Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

V22 Issues

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: V22 Issues

Based on what i'm hearing here and on other sites I'll wait to upgrade to v22.1 !!  Thanks all for the info.  When it (or if) gets fixed please post so we can move forward.  Thanks !!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I just downloaded their 22.1 Update 3. I haven't played around with it enough to see if it fixes anything, but there are no release notes on the update yet... Can't be worse than the last one, right?? Smiley Frustrated

-Remember to always test your product before release! LOL!
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to keep this thread up to date please note that Update 4 is now available and has some important enhancements to the Outlook integration.

Not had or seen any adverse comment about this release so would recommend applying the patch.

More info here -

https://help.act.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050478694?_ga=2.119975296.946496602.1598190042-817563020.1...

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks ch1p. Question though... That post is from 5 days ago and says to wait for another patch unless I wanted those 4 listed updates to change. Your post from this morning (https://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium/What-Is-Your-Opinion-On-Upgrading-from-22-0-to-22-1-Update-...) says a patch is coming by the end of the month... Is Update 4 the patch, or should I be waiting on something else?

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

I understand the confusion.

The original post was asking about Update 3 in the heading and then the author changed it to Update 4 

The latest patch 4 is now out and is the one I said originally to wait for.

Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

It does! Thanks!

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

https://www.act.com/resources/downloads/act!-v22-downloads

Here's the link to the downloads section of the website where you can see the update links, in case it was missed by anyone else.

Billy Clark
E: Billy.Clark@kqc.ca
P: 800-857-0558 x334
Act! Certified Consultant
MaaS Certified Consultant
World’s #1 Act! Reseller!
Keystroke
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Would one of you repost once you make the update to let us all know how it went ????  Thanks!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Is it "safe" to upgrade to V22?  Due to early responses, I've waited so far.  Still on Act! Premium Version 21.1.187.0, Update 4.  Nothing is forcing to upgrade but I prefer to be on newer versions rather than older ones.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I'm using version 22.0.205.0, Update 4.  Seems to work.  But I have NOT upgraded to 22.1 which apparently has issues.  Lots of issues.  Stay on this thread and you will hear hopefully when some of these get resolved and it's safe to move on.  I'm like you but don't need to crash my system since i rely on it heavily.