Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

V22 Issues

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: V22 Issues

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I'll try that at some point. i.e., I was not able to successfully use Act yesterday...but, today I started Act as the system was finishing the boot-up process. So far, I have my fingers crossed that it continues working! I at least want to catch-up on transferring data/notes from Word to the database and get another back-up done. As well, I'm considering doing a data-dump.

I primarily use Act for the Activities, Notes, Reports and general information management of contact interactions for everything from tech support to research project tracking to administrative actions.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I'm using 22.0.205.0 Update 4 and it mostly works (minor exceptions).  Might try going back to that.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I just received an invite for a "What's New in ACT!" webinar on Wed Jun 24.  It is being hosted by their VP of Commercial Operations and two ACT! trainers.  Perhaps a good time for all us long time, loyal users to join and pound the Q&A with "fix your existing V22 issues before creating new features" ??

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Please let let them know the concerns of their long-term up-to-now faithful. I would like to be on the event but have a meeting conflicting with the time slot.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I registered for the event...I'm curious if they'll let it be interactive and hear the complaints

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Can someone post the link to the webinar signup?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks.  I have a zoom meeting at noon but hope ACT will be over by then.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Does anyone else find it funny that after you sign up for the webinar it ask you to add it to your calendar and it does not offer you a choice to use the act calendar?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

HAHAHAHAHA!  Figures !!!